|St. John's Road
Tel: (01225) 420972
Fax: (01225) 420505
|Brompton House is an elegant Grade II Listed Georgian residence, originally the Old Rectory for St Mary's Church. Built in 1777 on the foundations of a much earlier 16th century Manor Farm House, it occupies a site that has experienced both Roman & Saxon settlements. The Hotel is privately owned and run by the Selby family, whose main desire is to offer every comfort and service to their guests.|
house is set in mature gardens which are surrounded by approximately
three acres of trees and a churchyard creating a tranquil country
house atmosphere, in the centre of the city of Bath.
Brompton House has a Residential License enabling guests to enjoy a bottle of chilled wine in the enchanting garden in the summer or a celebratory bottle of champagne on ice in their bedroom or sitting room at any time of the year. The residents' sitting room overlooking the delightful garden is tastefully furnished with antiques creating a relaxed and attractive ambience in which to unwind.
All the comfortable en-suite bedrooms are tastefully furnished and decorated and are equipped with colour TV, radio/alarm clocks, direct dial telephone, hair dryers and tea/coffee making facilities. One large bedroom with easy access on the ground floor is perfect for guests with limited mobility.
convenience and comfort of their guests Brompton House has a no
smoking policy. Breakfast is served in the elegant dining room and
consists of a deliciously difficult choice of full English,
continental or whole food.